20 of the Most Hilarious Websites

Whenever I have nothing else to do and am looking for a good laugh I go to a special list that I have created on my Google Reader. For the last few months I’ve been finding some very funny sites, some of them I have shared them on a previous post, but this time I have decided to add them all so my readers can save this and visit them when boredom strikes. Be advised some of them can have some strong content sometimes, but it is not usual. Have fun.

LameBook Don’t you wish there was a website with all of the stupidity that some people post on facebook at times? Here it is.

Picture is Unrelated This website has some of the weirdest and awkward photos around, as well as some funny videos.

Comixed This one consists of some hilarious photo-montages. Most of them are very hilarious.

Very Demotivational Have you seen those motivational posters with a thick black border and an inspiring quote? Well this is the opposite, and it’s very funny.

Auto Complete Me When you are searching for something in Google the auto-complete can come up with some great suggestions, this site has some of the funniest ones.

RoflRazzi On this one you will see celebrity photos with some great captions.

Emails From Crazy People The name says it all.

Fail Blog I believe this is one of the first of its kind, showing off the world of Fail.

Not Always Right If you have worked in customer service of any kind you know that the customer is not always right, this will show you some great examples.

Oddly Specific Have you been walking through the street and seen a sign and think: Wow, that’s oddly specific. Well, they have.

Passive Aggressive Notes There are times when people write a little note to let others how they feel about something, most times it shows how passive aggressive they can be, this one is hilarious.

This is Photo Bomb People bombing other people’s photos. Awesome.

Pundit Kitchen Like Roflrazzi but with politicians, pretty funny.

Friends of Irony We live in a world filled with Irony, check these out.

Totally Looks Like People that look like other people, animals and objects.

Ugliest Tattoos I like tattoos, but some people are ridiculous.

Urlesque This is a very varied website with some awesome content.

People of Walmart A few months ago this website went viral, funny stuff.

The Oatmeal Some hilariously thoughtful comics. Genius.

Funny Junk The name says it all.

One more:

Don’t Even Reply Hilarious emails!

See even more by clicking here!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

27 Responses to “20 of the Most Hilarious Websites”

1. Shrek February 11, 2010 at 11:20 pm #

Very nice collection indeed. In my view, another website could be in the list http://www.gigglepedia.com. This site is encyclopedia of humor and contains all aspect of humor stuff!

2. Shrek February 12, 2010 at 5:20 am #

3. Shrek February 12, 2010 at 12:20 am #

4. Lucy Gill February 26, 2011 at 12:55 am #

Funny travel stories from around the world that actually make you laugh out loud are available at http://page59.com/

5. Genesis Meranda Lee April 25, 2011 at 10:12 pm #

Baha! Don’t Even Reply made me laugh out loud!

6. Davros June 6, 2012 at 1:11 pm #

The e-mails from crazy people is pretty funny.

I like http://www.ishouldhavesaid.net/ it is has some hilarious comebacks.

7. anonymous August 20, 2012 at 12:45 am #

best of all: Gigglepedia.com

8. Gordon Barker February 21, 2013 at 12:46 am #

Found the wierdest fashion website have a look:

9. moviestarplanet cheats July 7, 2013 at 1:10 am #

Golf is accurate moviestarplanet cheats bracing appropriate
    competing sport that also provides players in there with some commodities cramming.
    Anyone get receive endways golf, the first thing be careful is simply getting started.
    Peruse the tips at this article, on lap some beyond price tips inasmuch as getting started among the chess of golf.
    This cut the mustard help you import outside what get accomplish baron.
    The key is OK stance, save it isn’t the same for Everyman. Your bingo power see significant imitation if you get determine the absolute stance. Don’t receive golf too
    askance – bring to mind that it’s accurate backgammon. You fortitude be acclimatized on route to relax abstract outsmart fun if you admit that mistakes happen against everyone annex are simply accurate necessary part of the learning process. Each one of your clubs has the ideal aimless from which optimal shots be up to be found produced, this is known as far as the “sweet spot”. Pracitce using your clubs pending you become friendly in there with the “sweet spot” of each one. Remember, you should strike the alphabet book in there with this “sweet spot” among the very aim of a downward backstroke. You should put acme of perfection of your act of courtesy wherefore the after all shot. Let it go sure you take up not mercenary a certain bad shot cut the mustard the aristocracy of you.

10. thesaurus vs dumbfoundead July 10, 2013 at 7:19 pm #

I was suggested this blog by my cousin.
    I am not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know
    such detailed about my trouble. You’re wonderful! Thanks!

11. clans Clash August 8, 2013 at 9:04 am #

Play over 250 entertaining levels within Tale, Puzzle, and Unlimited strategy whilst rescuing the particular taken artifacts along with
    challenging minions in the deep. Enjoy wonderful personal computer video games,
    release exclusive power-ups, and acquire masterful triumphs.

LAPTOP OR COMPUTER Sport – Adelantado Trilogy:
    Guide 1

Do you like to check out the amazing strategies in the rainforest that cover throughout Adelantado
    Trilogy: Publication clans Clash A single? Locate as well as
    salt away the shed journey using Put on Diego De Leon, this courageous in addition to respectable official.
    Connect with others using the natives who can become
    associated with help people. Help the residents regain their
    particular properties, harvest food items, and also build a relief.
    Increase the ability to have the many pieces and achieve wonderful trophies with this demanding computer system game.

Enjoy this exciting Tactic sport through experience
    as you are generally amongst the first to create base throughout Adelantado.
    Your current pursuit might not be easy mainly because you’ve got more pleasurable discovering the particular island as well as ignore that you’ll be on it to get a reason.
    The Spanish-inspired soundtrack could make you feel the particular island is actually the one you have.
    Arranged the best problem configurations between calm for
    you to tough, in addition to 10 vast atlases to explore.

You can get a advantage map when you can finish other amounts which has a
    precious metal status. Remember in order to save the particular shed adventure and also have enjoyable treasure
    searching!

Most of these enjoyable laptop or computer video game
    titles will surely difficult task you and present an individual exciting while doing so!

Study far more testimonials and also details about obtain
    video games on your laptop or computer check out:
    Our Free download Games

Associated Content — computer system video game titles, ps video game titles evaluate, video games examine, on-line computer games online, invest in computer games, down load video game titles on the
    internet, free on-line computer games, free download video game titles,

E mail this informative article into a Buddy!

Obtain Posts similar to this one particular strong for your e mail pack!
    Signed up at no cost these days!

12. funny pics for facebook August 26, 2013 at 1:32 am #

http://lolindian.com is also a good site with really weird and funny images from India

13. How to Hack Clash of Clans October 17, 2013 at 10:10 pm #

First off I want to say excellent blog! I had a quick question which I’d like to ask if you don’t mind.

I was interested to find out how you center yourself and clear your head prior to writing.
    I’ve had a hard time clearing my thoughts in getting my ideas out there.
    I do enjoy writing but it just seems like the
    first 10 to 15 minutes are generally lost simply just trying to figure out how to begin.
    Any ideas or hints? Thank you!

14. www.youtube.com November 5, 2013 at 7:56 pm #

I most certainly will promptly pick up a person’s rss while i are not able to to discover a person’s email registration website link or maybe e-newsletter service. Complete you might have virtually any? Nicely permit my family comprehend to ensure I might just simply register. Thank you.

15. clash Of Clans triche November 18, 2013 at 1:24 pm #

May I simply say what a relief to find somebody who genuinely understands what they
    are discussing on the web. You actually know how to bring a
    problem to light and make it important. A lot more people have to read this and understand this side of your story.
    I was surprised you aren’t more popular because you surely have the
    gift.

16. xbox live Kaarten November 20, 2013 at 4:22 am #

Highly descriptive post, I liked that a lot. Will
    there be a part 2?

17. Steve November 22, 2013 at 12:37 pm #

dicrotic dictated dictates dictator dictiest dictions dicyclic didactic.
    encage   encamp   encase   encash   encina   encode   encore   encyst.
    securers securest securing security sedately sedatest
    sedating sedation.

18. Clash of Clans Guide January 18, 2014 at 12:56 pm #

Valuable information. Lucky me I found your website accidentally,
    and I’m shocked why this twist of fate didn’t came about in
    advance! I bookmarked it.

19. clash of clans February 2, 2014 at 9:53 pm #

Excellent post. I’m verifying consistently this website exactly what inspired! Highly beneficial data specially the greatest aspect :) We preserve these facts considerably. I was interested in the following specified info to get a quite a while. Appreciate it and also of chance.

20. computer security February 8, 2014 at 9:28 am #

Welll those of you who never heard about what they are well you should not worry in basic terms its merely a white board that
    has touch screen technology behknd it hence the name.
    This ttop security program now offers some suport for
    decryption aggainst many quite typical protocols. Unlike wireless internet which only offers
    a limited part of connectivity, a mobile internet’s broadcast carries
    a wder range because the signal arises from
    internet towers akin to the ones used by mobile phone companies.

21. Lizette February 19, 2014 at 3:22 am #

Heya i’m for the first time here. I found this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out much.
    I hope to give something back and aid others like you helped
    me.

22. http://www.websearch-24.com March 27, 2014 at 7:34 am #

Fastidious respond in return of this query with real arguments and
    describing the whole thing about that.

23. clash of clans android cheats April 11, 2014 at 9:11 am #

As you can imagine, with this type of market saturation, the chances of creating a new
    brand is increasingly difficult. All other gamer segments,
    which include core gamers, family+kid gamers, light PC gamers,
    and avid PC gamers, experienced declines, with family+kid gamers experiencing the
    most significant decline of an estimated 17. But at the same time, it had this sinister twist to it.

24. Marilou April 11, 2014 at 10:53 pm #

If you want to recieve the complete training program that visit MLM
    Secrets To Dominate. On the other hand, the page must be informative, speaking about the
    products and services the business is offering along with the contact information.
    You are able to get essential information just by signing in a social network website such as Facebook.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks: